- All prices are ceiling prices.
- Any pricing questions or discrepancies can be directed to Stephen Koutavas, 303-629-0066, email@example.com or Sarah Hanus, 303-866-0066, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agencies can and should identify volume purchases or project work to possibly receive additional discounts.
- Contact the local Sales Representative to negotiate pricing, quality, and delivery for volume purchases and project work.
- Agencies are to follow the Colorado Procurement Code to compete requirements outside of their discretion.
- Market Basket- this is a partial list of products available and you can go on-line for CAW's full line of products. See the Discounts (below) for Conserve-A-Watt's entire catalog inventory: www.cawlighting.com.
CAW- Lighting Product Pricing effect 5-1-2013.xlsx
Price Increase (5%) , effective 5/1/13:
Conserve-A-Watt Lighting has held their pricing since July 2011 despite continually rising costs of rare earth metals used in fabrication of lighting products across the lighting industry. A price increase was implemented to defray some of those costs. Effective 5/1/13 you’ll see a 5% increase in the updated market basket Pricing List. Please note: this is a partial list of products available under this State Price Agreement. For a full line of products and discounts (up to 60-89% on most items), please contact CAW.