Contacts, Pricing, and Highlights - Statewide coverage
- State of Colorado Agencies and State Institutions of Higher Education: although permissive, it is first choice for those entities (per Procurement Rules).
- Political Subdivisions (such as counties, cities, special districts, etc.): can use at their discretion.
- Non-Profit Organizations: NP's who annually submit an application to and have been approved by the State Purchasing Office are eligible to utilize this Price Agreement. (Contact 303-866-3640 for more information.)
Awarded new Categories:
- Tools (Hand and Powered) and Accessories
- General Supplies: includes batteries and flashlights; fasteners; material handling; motors, pumps and accessories; outdoor gardening supplies and equipment; paint and supplies; pneumatics, hydraulics and accessories; safety supplies; security supplies; and welding, soldering and accessories.
AIS Industrial and Construction Supply has been serving the industrial and construction supply needs of Colorado government and businesses since 1945. Our original name was Aviation Industrial Supply and we were founded to serve the airlines at Stapleton Airfield. Through the years we have grown and changed with the local Colorado economy and are proud to be locally family-owned and operated. Our sales staff averages over 20 years' experience in industrial sales so they are able to help customers to select the best items for their needs. AIS now has 2 locations: our main store is in Denver at 3900 Ulster Street and a branch in Silt, 16 miles past Glenwood Springs on the way to Grand Junction.
Besides tools, AIS now has an expanded line of products to offer and helps to make us a great one-stop shop for all your tool and general supply needs. AIS also offers tool repairs for most brands.
AIS is proud to be celebrating our 70th anniversary this year and we look forward to celebrating it with you at our Annual Open House on Thursday, July 16th. This is a great time for our customers to learn what is new in tool innovations and a chance to speak directly with representatives from the presenting manufacturers.
Let us know how AIS can serve you.
Prior Customer Events:
7/16/15 Open House & Trade Show - AIS celebrated 70 years in business - it was a great success!