INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE FEDEX PRICE AGREEMENT:
1. If you don't have a government FedEx account, contact Government Account Services at 800-645-9424 or
Govt@Fedex.com and provide the following information:
a. Your Government Entity Name
b. Government Entity Pickup/Shipping Address
c. Contact Name, Phone and Email
d. Government Entity Billing Address
e. Make sure you mention you are with the State of Colorado and are utilizing the NASPO
f. Once you receive your account number, email Chuck Wagner at Charles.Wagner@FedEx.com and ask
him to verify that your account is properly linked to the pricing for the NASPO contract.
2. Once your government account is set-up, register it online at http://www.fedex.com/us/ (refer to
Registration Instructions located in "Files" below). This will now allow you to:
a. Create shipments
b. Print labels
c. Manage an address book for frequent receipients
d. Schedule a Pick-up (refer to the Pickup Instructions located under "Files" below)
e. Order supplies
f. Track a package
3. Review the FedEx Rates attachment (located under "Files" below) for current pricing and zone information.
1. For billing, invoicing and account updates, call FedEx Government Services at 800-645-9424 or email them
2. For questions regarding training, online billing, Delivery Manager, Inbound Solutions, or general account
questions, contact Chuck Wagner at 503-347-4638 or Charles.Wagner@FedEx.com.
3. For questions regarding the NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement, the Colorado Participating Addendum,
or pricing, contact Nikki Kalen.
Domestic Customer Service: 800-463-3339
International Customer Service: 800-463-3339
Technical Support: 877-339-2774